Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nick Cheung about Da S

If reposted, please credit the following:
translated by: http://www.asianvn.com
source: on.cc

For the movie 《保持通話》 (Connected) Big S was under a lot of stress. Nick Cheung was asked his opinion on Big S and her stress, he said that she works hard and that it's even harder with the different environment and acting roles which influences her mood. He also says that it is hard for her but not as hard as him.

Nick has gone through depression before and the reporters asked, "How are you now?" He said, "I'm good now. I left Honag Kong for too long, acted a lot with so many different roles. If only I could do just Hong Kong movies."

Reporter: In the movie, you are seen with a girl on your left side and a girl on your right!
Nick: Oh, they were only five years old! I told my wife and she laughed at me. Even if they weren't she would believe that I would not do anything to betray her. She knows that I would not do such a thing that only causes pain.

0 comments: